In this edition you will find:-
- The Lambeth Children's Home Redress Scheme by Malcolm Johnson
- Analysis of the law of Limitation and its prevention of law firms taking on deserving cases by David Greenwood
- Paperless Working in Abuse Claim Work by Caroline Packer, ACAL Member and Managing Director of DMR Collation Ltd.
- Why do survivors pursue legal claims? NAPAC calls for participation in research project.
- Hidden Extras - a first hand account of secondary traumatic stress by Lee Moore.
- Compensation Scheme for trainees at Detention Centre , Rob Casey, Switalskis
- IICSA Internet Investigation, Kieran Chatterton, Switalskis
- Audacious Attempt to Overturn Positive Claimant Decision Fails, David Greenwood, Switalskis.
To read a pdf version of the Newsletter, click here